Every day we see new designs and techniques of tattoos. Evolving cultures and changing trends has changed humans life in every aspect. Where updating outfits, jewelry, and a lot more have become must-do things there upper back tattoos are also in very much needs of the individual. Among the different tattoos categories, upper back tattoos gain a huge fan base from all over the world. For example, celebrities from around the globe, actors, pop singers, footballers, and Cricketers have these tattoos. Following a trend of a star Is just like an obligation for their followers. This is also one reason out of many for the popularity of back tattoos.
Upper back tattoos for men
Men mostly prefer upper back tattoos or back tattoos because they are large and give a bold impression. Usually, bikers boys and giant hulks have them and flaunt them on streets and beaches, which kind of reminds of Viking warriors and superheroes like Thor. It portraits a fearless image of guys. Few designs are popular for men’s upper back, which are Tribal tattoos, Celtic tattoos, and one more that is Japanese tattoos.
Tribal Back Tattoo
Tribal designs are bold and dark marks with the angled line, which makes a geometrical shape. Back in time, every tribe has unique symbols that help to recognize a specific community’s identity. Now old school and new school thoughts improvised the tribal tattoos ideas, which people like very much, which is why they are still very common. But most of the people like them in their original form.
Celtic tattoos are dark strokes with a curved line with a twist and turns, ending up making a beautiful design. The most famous creations are Celtic knots, which cause different shapes like trees, animals, butterflies, and many more. Celtic tattoos depict the moon and sun and also their beautiful cultural heritage.
Japanese tattoos represent their mystical creatures and their warriors, which leaves a strong impression. Lotus flower tattoo of Japanese is also very famous, which shows purity and love. There are few designs given below. Check them see what we got for you.
Upper back tattoos for females
Lower back tattoos or upper back tattoos both look amazing on females. It increases their hotness. No one can handle the dazzling personality of a girl who wears a backless dress flaunting his erotic back tattoos.
Back and Neck tattoo.
Plus point of having Upper back Tattoos:
Well, there are a lot of plus points of this tattoo, a few of them we listed below:
- Upper back tattoo is not visible to the person who is having it. This is a good thing for those people who want to have a tattoo but don’t want to see it regularly.
- This part of the body does not affect the changes that occur in your body with increasing age or by gaining or losing weight. Tissues of upper back muscles are way more stable than any other muscle of the body. It almost remains the same regardless of the minor changes in physical appearance.
- As this is one of the larger muscles of the body, you can choose great designs as per your choice, and also, it is easy for an artist to play with ink in a broad spectrum. So no restriction about the size of the tattoo design.
- One of the main reasons for the popularity of upper back tattoos is that it is on that part of the body where it’s totally up to you to show it or hide it. You can hide it easily where you feel uncomfortable, and you can flaunt it where you like.
- Well, one more important benefit is that you can divide your back into four equal quadrants and have a different theme in each quadrant, making it even more versatile.
1. How much do upper back tattoos hurt?
The pain scenario for tattoos depends on the placement size and designs that you choose. The larger the area, the more will be the pain. But if you keep away from bones, there will be less pain. So you can say that you will bear a moderate amount of pain.
2. How much do upper back tattoos cost?
Well, a full upper back tattoo with a beautiful design that almost covers the whole area will cost around 2000$ to 4000$, but the average cost for regular and moderate size designs will be about 400$ to 1200$.